Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.
- Its development during the 1990s and 2000s, changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
- As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life.
- And as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops.
- Digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO).
- search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing.
- E-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace.
- Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television, mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Digisoft is a leading System Integration company in Delhi, India. Digisoft India follow industry proven best practices that allow for successful project completion and delivery of the product exceeding the customers expections. Digisoft use both model and non-model based development approaches through different frameworks. Some of the main key features of our custom software development strategies are:
Launching a website is not in itself sufficient to get you traffic and sales. It must be supported by adequate search engine optimization, pay per click campaigns and social media optimization. Nimbus offer you specialized SEO/PPC/SMO services in modular and affordable bundles to help your site gain high visibility, high traffic, high ranking and high conversions.
What we do:
SEO: modular packages designed according to your needs and budgets in a flexible way. SEO includes onsite optimization of design, structure, keywords, meta titles, navigation and content. Offsite SEO covers back link building, article writing and posting, content marketing and generating organic traffic increase through white hat methods aligned with search engine algorithms.
PPC: It is easy to spend money on PPC campaigns but to spend in a way that optimizes returns requires in-depth research, choice of keywords, a customized tactical strategy and deployment in chosen target regions backed by continuous monitoring and fine tuning.
SMO: Our SMO services help create the right online brand identity for you and your company, an ever widening circle of followers, creation of select groups and a highly visible presence that leads to rise in targeted traffic with consequent revenue inflows.